I’ve been an avid reader of Kerygma way back college days. From there I knew Bo Sanchez. I wasn’t a magazine subscriber. I was just lucky to have friends who were. Ten years after, I was able to read again his wonderful sharing through Facebook https://www.facebook.com/BrotherBoSanchez . I decided to subscribe to his email list to receive his great sharing twice or thrice a week. And I’m glad I did. Everyday I received God’s whisper and the Kerygma’s God’s message for you today with the bonus of his Stocks Market update. I am always inspired by his thoughts and I want to share the blessing.
Last week, he talked about self-love http://bosanchez.ph/meet-your-five-most-commonly-neglected-needs/. He says, and I quote, “Within you is a Love Tank. And your Love Tank has a faucet. The only way for love to flow out of that faucet is if your Love Tank is full. If you don’t receive love, you won’t be able to give love. You can’t give what you don’t have. You can’t love anyone if you don’t love yourself. You can’t even love God if you don’t love yourself.” Please visit his blogs and be inspired.
I was inspired. I know you’ll be inspired too. Because I was inspired, I came up my own quotations’ list about loving myself and here it is:
My 10 Quotes about Self-Love.
- I’m beautiful in my way, cause God makes no mistake.
- I will try to be a better person each and every day.
- Just because I don’t look like the other “crayons” in the box doesn’t mean I can’t still make the most beautiful pictures. I must never give up; I am simply amazing on my own ways.
- My beauty comes from having my own style, living my own way and knowing my own mind.
- I am who I am. Your approval is not needed.
- I’m not like anyone else. I don’t need to follow anyone’s lead. I’m all I will ever really need to be. I’m just simply me. I’m just simply unique.
- To be beautiful means to be myself. I don’t need to be accepted by others. I just need to accept myself.
- It’s my road and mine alone. Others may walk it with me but no one can walk it for me.
- It’s not about who I am; it’s more about who I could be.
- My life is my message to the world. I will make sure it’s inspiring.
- So I may Love Others, Love Myself First (einalemthoutz.wordpress.com)
- A good little reminder (scatterbrainjane.com)
- 10 Powerful Quotes on Creativity That Will Inspire (theresesquared.com)
- Inspirational Quotes With an Even More Inspirational View (shedens.com)
- Troubles (pedrostories.wordpress.com
<img src=”http://trulyrichclub.com/images/logo.gif” border=0 alt=”Join the Truly Rich Club” >